A long awaited event has reached? Feeling excited for the approaching prom party? Yes we know you are. To share your excitement we have brought here some really nice, Pretty& Beautiful Hairstyles for Long Hair for Prom. Pick up any style that you think goes best with your costume. We guarantee your partner would love your looks this prom.
The elegant side bun
Smart, decent and elegant buns are always the top choice. Here is a unique bun style for your prom:
- Side partition your hairs from front, make a clear division. Grab a small part of your hairs from front till your crown and twist them tight, apply spray so they stay in place.
- Pull back the rest of your hairs to a side pony. Part the pony tail into two sections and make a bun of one part with other section loose.
- Roll the other section of your hairs into a twist and wrap them around the small bun, pin it up and spray. With no hair accessories you are ready for prom.
Braids are love! So are they perfect to walk with your love. Wear a classy look by our fishtail braid:
- Part your hairs into two equal halves from front. Leave some strands of hairs loose near your left ear.
- Bring all you hairs on the ride shoulder and start weaving them starting from your right ear till tips.
- Tie the ends and you are done.
- Braids can be decorated in multiple ways. Add some colorful streaks and use some glittery small pins to wear a princess look.
A side braided pony tail
- From front, side parts your hairs making a deep clear division.
- From the broader side section, start making a French tail braid around 3 inches wide. Continue till the end of your hairs.
- Pull the rest of your hairs into a low side pony tail and tie it up with a band.
- Spray all over for a firm hold.
- Use a golden glitter over your French braid only, or sprinkle some diamonties over the braid area and you are ready to turn the heads.
Twisted two side tails
Want some rough yet elegant styling? Try this:
- Comb back your hairs from front, to add height use hair bag underneath. Spray heavily for a firm hold.
- Split your hairs from back into two equal halves.
- Start from one section. Twist and tie the hairs just like you are doing your shoe laces, continue till the ends. Tie it up.
- Repeat the twist and tie process with second halve and tie the ends.
- Spray the two tails so the style stays in place. This hairstyle does not require any hair accessory, it a get set go hairstyle.
Rough messed bun
- Back comb your hairs, and tie the sides giving a loose rough look from front. Let the strands flow down your ears.
- Make a bun at the back and set it loose.
- Pin the sides of a bun with crock screw shaped pins; do not tie the side strands coming out of the bun.
- Do not apply spray, it is messy and looks fabulous that way.
We hope you liked our Pretty & Beautiful Hairstyles for Long Hair for Prom.